Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!
It's, it's... a CHILDREN'S PASTOR?!?!
Children’s ministries leaders are living it up—Up in the Air for Kids that is. They are hovering in the clouds in their cities for days on end on billboards, mechanical scissor lifts, rooftops of businesses, and other structures to raise awareness and financial support for BGMC. The benefit will be to help Assemblies of God missions efforts for children worldwide.
Click below for the downloadable Up in the Air for Kids manual and flyer.
Who benefits from Up in the Air for Kids?
Many great children's and missions organizations are supported through Up in the Air for Kids, including Convoy of Hope, Save Europe's Children and Highlands Child Placement and Maternity Home, among many others. See the full list.
Look who's going Up in the Air!
The following great children's pastors are participants in the Up in the Air for Kids project!
- 2015 Participant: Kelly Presson, Midland, Michigan
- 2012 Participant: Michael Onstott, Gering, Nebraska
- 2011 Participant: Darleen Carder, Sheridan, AR
- 2011 Participant: Patricia Stroud, Springhill, LA
- 2010 Participant: John Miller, Olympia, WA
- 2009 Participant: Shawn Rudy, Lake Wales, FL
- 2009 Participant: Craig Stiefel: Granite City, IL
- 2009 Participant: Russell Smith: Griffin, GA
- 2010 Participant: Tom Young, Benton, AR
- 2010 Participant: Bradley Collins: Toccoa, GA
- 2009 Participant: Bryant Brown: Moultrie, GA
Are you going Up in the Air? Tell us about it!